Did I Ever Tell You...

Our experiences are the means by which we know, and comprehend our world.

Tuesday, October 10

Personal 2 - There are probably many keys to happiness. One that's worked for me is...

There are probably many keys to happiness. One that's worked for me is... the escaping of my whole being. When I know I did my best, or know I did what I could to help, then that's what is my happiness.
When I was younger in mind, I didn't think there could be a thing called happiness. So I surrounded myself with people who were always happy, but it didn't help any. When that was all run-out, I moved to a new place, and I found nothing more than hatrid and pain for myself and others. I can admit, I looked to the happy people I now surrounded myself with. It became a routine, a drug addiction to be bold and come out and say. But that wasn't happiness I found... only a painful substance that brough on more pain.
Years later after nothing more then pain, I met a woman, with the whole world in her hand - with no God, with no objective, and nothing in the world was more important but to be the best she could be! This woman taught me over a short period how to take care of myself, how to look in the mirror and not hate myself (completely) and how to be me.
I've turned over a new leaf, and this is my deduction of it. Life is hard, so cry if you have to - But don't spend the whole day crying, or you've wasted a whole day you could've spent laughing... you only have one life.
I bought myself a happiness key, a ros on the skeleton of the handle, and a lace that hangs from the rose. Engraved in the side, is the word happiness in bold cut. This would be my symbol of life.
I have the key, I can open anything... I can open anything.
I repeat to myself that I am, and what I repeat, I do... I am, and I keep pulling out the heartaches, and brushing them off. I'm untouchable, because I've got my key to the secret garden. And you can only enter if you found a key in the briar rose bush. No... I didn't actually find a key, but... I found me -- that is my key. The best of me, from me to you. Thats how we spend it. I AM happiness!
I have my key, I can open anything.... I can open anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Lemming said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric
Dragonchampion125@hotmail.com

Cherishing your key

I guess we all find that one thing that helps us be happy. For some people it may seem like happiness but it is really not. True happiness is something hard to find but when you do it's something you really do cherish and want to hold onto. What makes me happy is really doing something that I know is worth while, like cheering someone up or giving someone a hug or writing something that means alot to me. Maybe it just makes me happy knowing I am who I am, which is kind of hard to explain..But what you have is something to be held onto through thick and thin.

This is Eric-ness singing "Always look on the bright side of life!" ^^ *whistles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger Karis said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karis
kariscopper@gmail.com

Keys To Happiness

Every moment you DON'T spend loving your life is one in which your life is less loving! Always seek out the beautiful things. Always focus on what is going right, what your friends are doing right, what YOU are doing right! I'm proud of this insight you've had. You're grasping things many of the adults I've met can't even get close to, and it shows you for the exceptional and beautiful soul you truly are. Thank you =)

Kaddy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 12, 2006 6:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home