Did I Ever Tell You...

Our experiences are the means by which we know, and comprehend our world.

Wednesday, October 11

Personal 3 - The goals most worth aspiring to are...

The goals most worth aspiring to are... the goals that will show the most sucess. Not goals such as jobs and such, goals of which it involves me making a change to myself.
Picking and prying at what I think isn't good enough in me, isn't good enough to me. So I will adjust more and more, and I've become sick of it. So I won't focus my goals on appearence or personality. I set my goals to the improvments of something I need or don't have. For example, my responcibility, and my laziness needs to change. In the end, goals like these are more rewarding then perspiring to a future, that is not written in stone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karis said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karis
kariscopper@gmail.com

Goals...

Amen sister! Personal growth and evolution without regard for outside opinion, and without surrendering to the ever-changing tides of day to day life is a fabulous goal in life. It can be said that I don't pay enough attention to the details of my life, that I don't have a real career, that I'm not planning for the future well enough...but it can NOT be said that I've set aside my personal and spiritual growth in favor of the same life I see everyone else living (living miserably, for the most part). Appearance and status and other very temporal things don't matter in the long run. Focus always on how you can change your self to your liking.

You're a new girl these days...
Karis

Sunday, October 15, 2006 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Karis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home