Did I Ever Tell You...

Our experiences are the means by which we know, and comprehend our world.

Saturday, October 14

Personal 5 - I try to make the most or my talents and abilities by...

I try to make the most or my talents and abilities by... making sure I expand them every once in a while. I'm not the smartest person, and I take breaks between creativity till all of it left in my mind has shrivled up and died and I'm left with a short-term-memory-loss. With my talents, I try and I try, and perfect till I think, till I know it's saficient enough to shine. My art, I make adjustments constantly, my sports... well I havn't really kept up with them, but I go to open gym every Thursday to bring up my skills, and my singing... I sing every day, during school, in the car, when I'm at work, when I'm walking home or to the bus stop, 24/7 and I always get a little louder after I warm-up quietly, making it ready to shine for that concert next week; my dancing... boy oh boy do I such, the ballroom coach gave me lead this coming recitle, I'm scared... I practice every school day for 2 hours or more... I'm getting better. I perfect...
With my abilities, well; I suppose I'm pretty good at reading body language, I do that everyday - analising the certain way his hand touches mine, or the pressure she put on me on that goodbye hug, or how bright his blush is when I scratch across his sides, or how he figits when he looks me in the eyes, and I determine things that way - and what to respond with.
Another ability... it's something all humans do, almost everyday of their lame unspeachless lives. Lie. They lie with their minds, their hearts, their words, and movments. I practice lying so much, that even my teachers cross-examine me now... No one is able to determine id I'm lying or not, not even my own mother. A practiced sport, and an addiction. Can't be too complex or its plain, and can't be too blunt, or its a stand-off, needs skill, and it needs conviction of its seethers.
To me... perfection, is the key word in any ability or talent... along with - perseveirence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Karis said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karis
kariscopper@gmail.com

Talents...

Sorry I scolded you. I love you. And you should tell me about singing. I didn't know you were! Now I wanna hear you =)

Love and all that wonderment,
karis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home