Did I Ever Tell You...

Our experiences are the means by which we know, and comprehend our world.

Saturday, October 14

Personal 6 - I consider indicators of good character in myself and others to be...

I consider indicators of good character in myself and others to be... inspiring! If I look at him, I see what a wonderful person he is because he understands or he is optimistic, not because he has a nice butt... which could be true, but thats not what tells me he's a great person, or that she's pretty so she must be a great person.
I believe it's all about the personality in a person! When this person moves their lips in a cresent moon smile, that means their throwing out a piece of their happiness to you to share, when I hug someone, I'm sharing my love for them, and the great friendship I have with them.
It's inspiring when you notice that you're a great person because you helped that old lady at Fred Myer who couldn't reach the can of beans on the top shelf, even though you almost fell on your ass trying to climb up there to get it anyway - or you notice that someone is always there for a certain person, and their loyalty even though they've been backstabbed a million times - determining that that person is loyal and strong. It's inspiring when you get that warm feeling behind your ribs, knowing that somethings are right. That somethings aren't really the boundries of your character like you once thought it was...
"expand your mind..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Karis said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karis
kariscopper@gmail.com

Character...

You are becoming an amazing woman, and I'm proud to say I know you and love you....

Karis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 15, 2006 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home